16 March 2018
The UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office supports the UNESCO- Fazheng initiatives on Best Practices in Mobile Learning is designed to seek evidence-based school-level mobile learning practices to inform policy makers and practitioners about the lessons learned on planning and implementing school-wide mobile learning programmes.It is aimed at promoting effective school-wide mobile learning models to ensure that schools become an innovative learning environment in supporting the achievement of school-related targets of Sustainable Development Goal 4.
If selected, your school’s model will be recognized by UNESCO as a best practice in using mobile learning at the school level. Moreover, your model will be profiled as a case study in the UNESCO publication on Best Practices in Mobile Learning. The overall goal of the publication is to draw insights and evidences from successful initiatives to inform policy makers and school leaders about effective strategies in planning and implementing mobile learning programmes in varied contexts and to address different needs. The selected cases will also benefit from high visibility on the UNESCO website and at international conferences organized by UNESCO.
Please apply to be considered as a case study, if:
- You represent an individual school or a group of schools,
- Your school(s) provide primary and/or secondary education,
- You have a school-wide mobile learning model - a set of mobile learning practices for learning, teaching and school management – that have been implemented
- Your mobile learning model is being implemented across grades and subject areas in your school,
- You have supporting evidence (based on data and other validated evidences) to prove that the mobile learning models have been effective.